Choosing the Right Pallet Wrapping Machine
Protecting goods – whether these are materials, parts, or manufactured products – during storage and transportation, is an essential function of just about every industry. If the necessary precautions are not taken, companies stand to lose significant profits due to theft, damage, and loss. It is, therefore, no surprise that a plethora of solutions exist, perfected over decades of trial and error. One of the most popular and simple solutions associated with bulk packaging and transport, is the use of a pallet wrapping machine.
Pallets are one of the most widely used ways of transporting and storing bulk items. A pallet wrapping machine does exactly what the name suggests – it wraps goods on pallets in a stretch film to keep it together and safe. As such, it is the perfect solution for palletising, bundling, securing rolls and reels, and providing protection.
Why is the pallet wrapping machine so popular?
- Not only is this device very effective in achieving the desired results, it is also an affordable way of palletising and bundling goods.
- The process is relatively quick and easy if you have the right equipment, saving you time and effort.
- A high degree of flexibility means that this process is suitable for packaging a large variety of shapes and sizes.
- The goods on wrapped pallets are secured against shifting during shipping.
- The stretch film protects against dust, dirt, and damp.
- It also helps to protect goods against theft and tampering.
- In addition, wrapped goods are much easier and safer to transport and store.
Finding the ideal pallet wrapping machine
It all starts with a reliable supplier. FROMM Packaging Systems has been a leading international supplier of packaging solutions for more than 70 years. This extensive experience has allowed FROMM to identify the most practical and popular solutions, which equipment delivers these solutions best, as well as what support is required for clients to experience the best service possible.
Currently, FROMM Packaging Systems offers the following pallet wrapping machine options:
- The Budget Wrapper – These are highly suited for use by smaller-scale film users.
- The Semi-Automatic Wrapper – Equipped with a turntable and pre-stretch system.
- The Robot Wrapper – Boasts multiple wrapping programmes and various pre-stretch systems.
FROMM also offers a Stretch Wrapper for Smaller Users. This machine is not suitable for pallets, but ideal for wrapping smaller packages.
In addition to supplying the necessary equipment, FROMM Packaging Systems also stocks parts and offers maintenance services, where necessary. Additionally, they supply quality stretch film for use on their models. For more information and guidance on which pallet wrapping machine would suit your needs best, get in touch with the FROMM team right away.