We proudly announce the launch of our latest tool for applications up to 32 mm (1 1/4″).
The FROMM P359 delivers an impressive high tension of up to 7000N (1575 lbs). This new P359 will change the way of packaging in the ferrous and non-ferrous industries, creating massive savings. The unique high tension allows you to pull heavy duty PET strapping, with break-loads up to 17000N in its working range of 40 to 50%, thus enabling a higher level of shock absorption.
- An unprecedented opportunity to use PET strapping in applications well known for 32mm steel strapping – it offers major cost reductions
- High tension up to 7000 N / 1575 lbs – A new market standard
- Robust design guarantees high reliability
- Pneumatic operation reduces maintenance costs during continuous operation
- The new design allows easy removal after the strapping cycle, ensuring improved work ergonomics
- The P359 has two operational levers which guarantees a high work efficiency
- Big savings by converting from steel strapping to PET strapping
- Safer and easier to use
- Lighter than steel strapping tools
- General PET strapping advantages like:
– High shock resistance
– Tight packages due to high elongation
For technical details please download the respective leaflet or datasheet. (Links below)
Related news: Pneumatic tools